Thursday 21 July 2011

Gracy Singh Hot Photos Biography Wallpapers

Gracy Singh Hot Biography
# The hot actress was offered a role Qayamat but she turned it down as it was just skin show, Neha Dhupia later got that role.

# She wants to be known for her acting and not for her body.

# She was in the dance group called “The Planets” . She worked there for 2-3 years .It was during one of the shows that she was introduced Sanjiv Bhattacharya during the shows of “The Planets” and then worked for Amaanat.

# During her screen test for Lagaan, Gracy Singh danced to the song “Hothon pe aisi baat”, which was originally played by Vyjanthimala in Jewel Thief.

# The actress always wanted to do something artistic like singing, dancing, or designing.

# The actress learnt Bharatanatyam during school days.

# She is quite famous as “Dinki” in a popular TV Serial, “Amanat” which comes on ZEE TV.

Gracy Singh quotes

# ‘I was offered an ad campaign to endorse a brand of cigarettes, but I refused because I’m opposed to smoking. Again, I wouldn’t do a film I don’t want to do, just for the money.’

# “I want to be known for my acting and not for my body.”

# “I learnt a lot and how to communicate on screen and doing 150 episodes of “Amaanat’ was a great practice and what I’d consider my schooling”.

# “There are so many beautiful languages in India.”

# “I want to act in at least one film in each language. I want to act in Bengali, Gujarati and Malayalam films.”

# “It is a nice experience working within a southern set-up. Good directors is what I always look out for when I sign a movie. The story of this film is in itself not very great but the way he projected it was superb. Jagannathji has also written the script of this triangular love story.” [Speaking about Shart]

# “I’m just playing a sensitive girl, a very strong character, who has family relations – parents and a person that she loves and wants to spend her life with. There can be no comparisons between this character and any other that I’ve done before.” [ speaking about Wajjah...A Reason to Kill]

# ‘A senior person called Mr JOshi, who’s a PA to film stars for the past 35 years. He worked very hard to promote me in the film industry.’

# ‘MONEY HAS never been a matter of great priority for me. Perhaps because of the kind of upbringing I’ve had, I’m not overly bothered about it. ‘
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
8.jpg (321×400)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
333.jpg (400×300)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
Gracy-Singh-Hot-Pictures-stills-wallpapers-pics-images.jpg (451×600)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
gra0a.jpg (800×600)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
Gracy-Singh275.jpg (550×1024)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
Gracy+Singh-05.jpg (555×600)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
hindi-actress-Gracy-singh-hot-pictures-stills.jpg (400×380)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
gracy-singh-photos097.jpg (500×743)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
B_6073.jpg (678×1097)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
Gracy-Singh-Hot-Pictures-5.jpg (408×600)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
gracysingh6.jpg (400×267)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
hot-gracy-singh-saree-pictures-17.jpg (644×959)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos
gracy-singh-in-saree-hot.jpg (529×654)
Gracy Singh Hot Photos

gracy singh hot


Pehli Nazar Mein - Nagarjuna & Gracy Singh


ROMANTIC HINDI SONG - hosh ura abhi abhi


Sexy Gracy Singh At Wedding Reception Of Imraan Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...